Pages

Thursday 3 June 2010

2nd June-Frienship day,Fa'sbday & Our first month anniversary ((:

H aha!!today was so awesome!!int he morning we haf friendship day in skuul ((: we bring kuih drinkss,take pics.performance n play around :DD <3 Me,jac,penny,bernice,fa,wern&adli wear the same shirts :pp
Itts so cool the performance- got Run Devil Run :pp And so cool hear Miss.Jane Singing ((: after skul i go to jac's house (: then fa&via are there too :)) we are waiting to go Jp :pp so i teach them the dance ((:
n nxt we haf bath n we MAKE UP :pp Then we go to Jp-Alvin&haw is already there :pp so we bought ticket and wait for every1  arruve (: the first ride we took is the boat ride (: i sit wif jac ((: but alvin dnt wana play..hhhmmm. wonder y :pp then nxt we go to the *feng li* i sitted wif him ((: so fun hahaha!!Bumber car was Awesome!!:pp i am like Rock N Roll Over there..after banging me i turn out then other bang me agen :pp nw my neck muscle all pain =\ hahah!!then we going to f1 but penny they all left me wern alvin jac n haw behind :\ so we walk to over there...sudenly saw my dad car i dnt mean to turn my head but jac  calling me (: then when we walk haw n wern run..then jac run too they left me n alvin together walking together ><"
then when i say i wana run he ask me run first he let me go first ><"when we reach so loong qeue haixx...so we go back :pp we go bumber car agen!!we play like 6 o 7 rounds ><"then when 9 they all went back left me wern alvin n haw ><" so we walk to the firstr play groung there he follow me agen :pp then we sit down together ((: then went back :DD

---->2nd june-<3 jac,fa,penny,cin,cky,via,vin,haw,adam&Wern ((:<-------
------->i reli love him <3 i wnt forget 2nd of june ((: <--------

No comments:

Post a Comment